Potato gratin with dried porcini
Side dish, serves 4, approx. 40 min. Potato gratin with dried porcini Creamy potato gratin is always a favorite and we make it a little extra exciting with dried porcini and tasty cheese.
• 1 kg of potatoes, starchy
• 1 large yellow onion
• 12 g dried porcini or another mushroom
• 2 teaspoon milled JOZO 04 Coarse mill salt
• 0.5 teaspoon coarse black pepper
• 3 dl milk
• 3 dl cream
• 100 g grated tasty cheese, such as parmesan or Swedish västerbotten cheese
1. Heat the oven to 200 degrees.
2. Peel the potatoes and slice them really thin. Shred the onions and chop the dried porcini.
3. Put the mix of potatoes, onions, mushrooms and salt and black pepper in an oven-proof form.
4. Pour the milk and cream over the mix and sprinkle the cheese over it.
5. Put in the lower part of the oven and bake for about 30 minutes or until the potatoes feel soft and the gratin has a nice color.
6. Good for everything from wild beef to bird, flesh or fish such as monkfish or codfish.