Hot shrimp soup
Serves 4, approx. 20 min.
Hot shrimp soup | Español
If you do not have your own shellfish broth at home, you can use either broth cube or concentrated fond that you mix with hot water.
• 15 cm leek
• 2 garlic cloves
• 2 red peppers
• 2 chorizo sausages
• 1 tablespoon rapeseed oil
• 2 teaspoons of strong pepper powder
• 2 dl dry white wine
• 3 dl cream
• 4 dl shellfish broth
• 500 g shrimp with peel
• JOZO 03 fine sea salt with or without iodine
• Ground black pepper
1. Peel the shrimp and set aside.
2. Cut the leek coarse and chop the garlic. Cut the peppers into rough slices and the chorizo in thin slices.
3. Heat a large saucepan with oil and grate garlic, peppers and chorizo for a short while.
4. Add the pepper and leek and beat the seafood broth, wine and cream.
5. Boil and cook for about 10 minutes. Stir every now and then.
6. Add the prawns, season with salt and black pepper and serve immediately with a tasty bread.
JOZO Sea salt fine (03) or JOZO Iodised salt fine (03)
Available in: 300g Carton Shaker, 500g Carton box, 600g Large shaker, 800g Carton box, 1kg Carton box.