Main coarse, serves 4, approx. 50 min. Make a tasty trip to France with this “all in one form” meal. So good!
• 1 large red onion
• 250 g zucchini
• 250 g tomatoes
• 150 g eggplant
• 2 peppers, preferably two colors
• 2 garlic cloves
• 2 tbsp olive oil
• 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
• 2 teaspoon JOZO 03 Himalaya salt
• 1 pinch of black pepper
• 600 g chicken breast (about 4 pieces)
• 1.5 tbsp JOZO 06 Gourmet salt flakes
• 0.5 teaspoon grinded black pepper
• Butter to fry
1. Set the oven to 175 degrees, grill function. Cut the red onion and all vegetables into rough slices and chop the garlic.
2. Mix everything in an oven-proof form with olive oil, balsam vinegar, Himalaya salt and black pepper.
3. Roast in the middle of the oven for 25 minutes.
4. Season the chicken with salt flakes and black pepper.
5. Heat a frying pan with butter and brown the chicken around on high heat until it has a fine color.
6. Place the chicken on top of the vegetables and put the form for another 15 minutes or until the chicken is fully cooked into the oven.
Serve with boiled rice or potatoes.