Serves 4, approx. 45 min. Fritatta with potato, zucchini and aged cheese.
• Olive oil
• 300 g potatoes, starchy
• 150 g zucchini
• 15 cm leek
• 1 garlic clove
• 75 g grated tasty, aged cheese
• 8 eggs
• 1 dl standard milk
• 1 dl cream
• JOZO 03 Iodised fine salt
• Coarse black pepper
1. Set the oven to 175 degrees, preferably grill function. Cut the potatoes into slices. Shred the zucchini and leek.
2. Chop the garlic cloves. Heat a cast iron frying pan (so it can withstand the oven).
3. Cover the bottom with olive oil and fry the potatoes until slightly golden brown, this takes about 10 minutes. Add the zucchini and onions halfway and fry together with the potatoes. Season with salt and pepper.
4. Crack the eggs in a bowl. Add milk and cream as well as salt and pepper and whip together. Pour the mixture over the potatoes and bake the frittata on low heat without stirring until the egg mixture settles, it takes about 8-12 minutes. (Depending on the kind of frying pan you use.)
5. Distribute the grated cheese over the frittata and put into the middle of the oven.
6. Bake for about 15 minutes or until the surface has a fine golden color. Serve immediately with a fresh vegetable salad, preferably with some herbs in it.