for 1 person
• JOZO Low Sodium salt
• 2 eggs
• 1 tbsp. milk
• knob of butter
• 5 cherry tomatoes
• ¼ yellow bell pepper
• Handful of fresh baby spinach leaves
1. Lightly whisk the eggs in a bowl together with the milk, and add a pinch of pepper and salt.
2. Heat a knob of butter in a frying pan on medium heat, and pour the whisked egg mix into the pan.
3. Fry the omelette in approximately 3 minutes on a low heat, until almost cooked.
4. Slice the tomato and bell pepper finely.
5. Spread the baby spinach leave, tomatoes and bell pepper over the omelette, and fold double.
6. Continue frying the omelette for a few more minutes until cooked and the vegetables are heated through.