Roast vegetables with garlic, thyme and rosemary
Side dish, serves 4, 40 mins.
• JOZO 03 Iodised salt fine and pepper mix
• Olive oil
• ½ bunch thyme and rosemary
• 2 medium-sized parsnips
• 250 g carrots (or rainbow carrots)
• 1 fennel bulb
• 300 g beetroot (yellow, red or Chioggia beet)
• 300 g pumpkin
• 200 g Romanesco cauliflower
• 2 red onions
1. Pre-heat the oven to 210°C. Wash all the vegetables well in cold water (there is no need to peel them, except the onion) and allow them to drain.
2. Cut them into equal-sized pieces and spread them out in a roasting tray. Drizzle with oil and sprinkle with coarsely chopped thyme and rosemary.
3. Then sprinkle with JOZO 03 Iodised salt fine and pepper mix and roast for about 30 mins until the vegetables are tender. Stir once half way through.