Chilli and salt roasted nuts
• 250 g mixed nuts
• 1 teaspoon of fine chili flakes
• 1,5-2 teaspoon JOZO extra fine iodized salt
• 2 tablespoons of wate
1. Roast the nuts in a frying pan with the salt and chilli flakes on medium heat until the nuts are slightly colored.
2. Pour the water on and stir with a wooden spatula until the liquid is boiled in the nuts.
3. Continue roasting until the nuts feel dry, Let them cool down and then pour them on a cutting board.
4. Let them dry a little more before pouring them on a bowl and serve with a drink or other snacks.