Roast vegetables with garlic, thyme and rosemary
Side dish, serves 4, 40 mins.
• JOZO Iodized salt fine and pepper mix
• Olive oil
• ½ bunch thyme and rosemary
• 2 medium-sized parsnips
• 250 g carrots (or rainbow carrots)
• 1 fennel bulb
• 300 g beetroot (yellow, red or Chioggia beet)
• 300 g pumpkin
• 200 g Romanesco cauliflower
• 2 red onions
1. Pre-heat the oven to 210°C. Wash all the vegetables well in cold water (there is no need to peel them, except the onion) and allow them to drain.
2. Cut them into equal-sized pieces and spread them out in a roasting tray. Drizzle with oil and sprinkle with coarsely chopped thyme and rosemary.