Main coarse, servers 4, 20 mins.
• 1 pack of bacon (140 g)
• 500 g linguine, spaghetti or other pasta
• 2 dl cream
• 0.5 teaspoon coarse black pepper
• 100 g of grated parmesan cheese
• 1 teaspoon of JOZO 06 flakes
• 4 eggs
• 1.5 dl chopped arugula
• JOZO flakes and grated parmesan cheese for serving
1. Shred the bacon and fry it gently. Allow to drain on household paper.
2. Boil the pasta in salted water. Stir together the cream, black pepper, grated cheese and salt flakes.
3. Put the eggs in boiling water and boil for 3.5 minutes. Mix the pasta with the cream and cheese mix.
4. Put the pasta in serving bowls and sprinkle over the bacon and chopped arugula.
5. Peel the eggs and put an egg on each serving.
6. Finish with seasoning with salt flakes, grated black pepper and grated parmesan.