Milk chocolate panna cotta
Dessert, serves 4, preparation approx. 15 mins., waiting for 2,5 hrs
1. Put the gelatin leaves in cold water.
2. Boil the cream and simmer for one minute. Remove the pan from the heat and allow to cool slightly.
3. Add the chocolate and stir until it melts.
4. Squeeze the gelatin leaves and stir into the cream together with the flake salt. Stir until the gelatin has melted.
5. Allow the mixture to stand for about 30 minutes, stirring occasionally.
6. Then pour into small molds. Cover with plastic and put in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours.
7. Sprinkle a little more salt on the top and serve with fresh or frozen and thawed raspberries.