Main dish, 2 persons
• Pinch of JOZO Iodised salt
• 20 g pine kernels
• 1 clove of garlic
• 20 g basil (leaves only, approximately half a plant)
• 20 g grated Parmesan cheese
• 50 ml olive oil
• 500 g Linguine
• Parmigiano Reggiano (piece approx. 165 g)
1. Roast the pine kernels and crush the garlic clove. Place the pine kernels, garlic, basil, grated cheese and pinch of JOZO iodised salt together in a pestle and crush with the mortar to form a smooth past. You can alternatively use a food mixer.
1. Add a pinch of iodised salt as soon as the water starts to boil.
2. Cook the pasta until al dente, and drain. Stir the pesto through the pasta and serve with Parmesan cheese.